New / Out of Country
An individual currently living in their country of citizenship, or will be there for 3+ months prior to program start date.
Up to 9 Months
Pay varies by property
UPDATE: Applications are currently closed for out-of-country applications. We are in the process of reviewing applicants and will reach out to selected applicants between December 2022 – March 2023.
Out-of-country applicants must be outside of the US 3 months or more prior to the Yummy Jobs program start date (for example, to apply for an April program, you must be in your home country from February – April.)
- Dining Room Server
- Golf Course Maintenance
Housing is included in the H-2B program, with costs varying per property.
To Be Eligible
To Be Eligible
- Not be a US citizen or be processing for citizenship in the US
- Available for a line-level position meeting visa regulation
- Available to commit to work duration of the visa program (usually 9 months)
- Will be in your home country for processing up to 3 months prior to program start date
- Hold a valid passport that will not expire during or within 3 months of the visa period
- Possess fluent English language skills in speaking, writing, and reading
- Meet the physical requirements of the working position as provided in offer letter
- Prior working experience in the US is not mandatory
- Passion for guest service and hospitality!
- Ability to work as a team and take direction from leadership