In Country

H-2B Transfers

An individual who is currently in the United States working for any company on an H-2B Visa. This is to consider extending your work in the US by transferring to another Yummy Jobs program if available. To apply for this you must be on an active H2B visa in the US that will be active in April 2023.

Starting Dates
April 2024


United States

Program Duration
1-3 years

Pay varies by property

Full time

In-country applicants are currently on a work visa within the US currently and up to or after the Yummy Jobs program start date.

You will be expected to provide additional application materials to be a candidate for In-country programs

You can apply for a different position than the one you currently hold with your active visa for your current host property


  • Housekeeper
  • Lifeguard
  • Cook
  • Dishwasher/Porter
  • Dining Room Server
  • Busser
  • Laundry
  • Golf Course Maintenance

Housing is included on the H-2B program with costs varying per property.

To be eligible