It's hospitality, taken care of.
Yummy Jobs works with hospitality brands across the USA.
At Yummy Jobs International, we specialize in creating new H-2B programs and providing support and a higher level of service than our competitors. We can help you to improve your existing program and support you with our expansive candidate pool. We have a network of over 600 workers in Jamaica and connections in other countries where the art of hospitality is a focus. Due to our diligent recruitment process, we can also offer employers the opportunity to travel internationally in order to recruit in-person. This will be in the form of recruitment/career days, private visits, and industry events.
- Our US Team has collectively over 29 years of experience recruiting, managing, and processing H-2B programs and participants.
- We all have previous careers in luxury 4-star, 4-diamond properties and have created many successful H-2B work programs.
- Our candidates look forward to being a part of the Yummy Family and are eager to work with your company for multiple years as a part of your team as well.
- We have a pool of H-2B candidates that range from new to the program to seasoned, trained workers with over 20 years of work experience in the US.
- Our team of experts will support you through the entire program and offer personalized service to you and your operational managers.
Full list of eligible Countries as of November 2022.
|Andorra||The Kingdom of Eswatini||Madagascar||Saint Lucia|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Grenada||Montenegro||Solomon Islands|
|Canada||Hungary||New Zealand||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Czech Republic||Jamaica||Papua New Guinea||Timor-Leste|
|El Salvador||Lithuania||Republic of Cyprus||Uruguay|
** Exempt from the H-2B cap as of November 2022
How it works?
- Full-service program support to your HR team including compliance guidance, documentation, and recruitment.
- Top immigration attorney representation
- In-person support for arrivals and departures
- Seasonal agreements for partnerships